Riders will enjoy the nine-mile, closed-course route down 95th Street and the return of the unique ride through the Meritex caves, back by popular demand. The course ends back near Old Town. Following the ride, stay for the pancake breakfast.
Sponsored by Lenexa Parks and Recreation and the Lenexa Optimist Club.
Proceeds benefit the local community through Optimist-sponsored projects.
All participants are required to wear a helmet, and bicycles must have a front light and rear reflector in order to ride.
Registration and Packet Pickup
- Early-bird registration (deadline June 29th): $20 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under.
- After early-bird deadline: $25 for adults, and $20 for children 12 and under.
- Packet pickup: Friday, July 22, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday, July 23, from 8-9:30 p.m. at the Lenexa Community Center.
- Several easy ways to register:
- In person: Lenexa Community Center, 13420 Oak St., Lenexa, KS 66215
- By mail: Send completed form and registration fee to the Lenexa Community Center, 13420 Oak Street, Lenexa, KS 66215
- Online: Online registration opened April 1.
Pancake feed is $6 per person.
Fees are non-refundable. Organizers reserve the right to cancel in the event of bad weather, unavoidable situations, or to ensure event safety.